Thursday, December 4, 2008

Texting Habits!


Do you have texting habits? Well this is what it's like when you do...
You always text, or phone or go on msn with your friends! My friend and I always text non-stop, and if we stop texting we go on msn and talk and if we can't go on msn then we phone each other! We can't stop talking and if we do then we miss each other! It's so fun that I can't stop, and if I do then I phone her! We have to stay in touch every weekend and every school day. And that is why we always text and phone! Once you start, there's no stopping! Well that's it about texting for now.

The End!
By: Brooke
(Dedicated to: Stephanie)

3 comments:

S Olson said...

Dedicated to me. That's so nice. I'm touched.

(Just kidding)

Brooke'sBlog said...

Haha! Yeah the other Stephanie!

Stephanie's Blog said...

yea i like that picture so much!! itss sooooooo pretty!