Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Willy Wonka

Our class (grade 5/6) went to a Willy Wonka in Regina. It was at the Conexus Arts Centre. I sat with Stephanie, my best friend of course! It would of been good if I could see, and hear better and the chairs were not so close and more comfy but otherwise it was kinda good. They had good costumes and awesome props but I couldn't see so I didn't really know. On the way back was fun! I took pictures and texted Stephanie, even though she was right beside me!!! Well otherwise that reason in Regina the day was good!!

The End!
By: Brooke

2 comments:

Alejandra said...

That's too bad you couldn't see to well. Was there a lot of people?
The guy who put on the show actually dropped by my work to pick up some wonka candy (I work at an ice cream/candy shop). Did he hand any sweets out?

Brooke'sBlog said...

Haha I wish! but no they didnt and yes there was tons of people there!